Friday, February 26, 2010

My Intro Blog!

Ok so here goes my first blog. Since it’s one of my assignments for a class, I might has well make the most of it. This first one’s more of an introduction to myself, so I won’t be making any points or analysis on any particular subject. After this, I aim to make each blog somewhat relevant to some aspect around us. I went with the black background because it seems easier on the eyes, not that I’m anticipating too many of you will be reading this. I could care less. I will never post a blog simply stating what I did “that day”, but it may be about personal problems or habits. What I will also post about are subjects which I feel need more attention, are relevant or important to you, or subjects that simply bother me; and should bother you too. Having said all that, I will say a little bit about myself. Unless I’m stoned, I think and analyze my thoughts on things way too much. I always keep my mind open to other ideas, I figure if my glass is full there’s no room to grow. Life, in my eyes, is all about progression and improving oneself. I say this because I’m a scumbag and, like many of you out there, I have a lot of room to grow (not implying any of you are scumbags, just saying a lot of people have room for improvement). I will try and stay away from politics and controversial subjects, because one cannot make a stand on any of these based on facts, there’s a lot of emotions involved too. I’m very open to criticism, and please let me know if my grammar and sentence structures have flaws. Well this about exceeds the 200 word requirement, so I’ll end this blog where it stands.

2 comments: