Saturday, February 27, 2010

me me me me me

One more blog about me, since I just noticed it’s required in the grade rubric. I skate and snowboard, they were all I used to do until I tore my ACL and meniscus snowboarding. Now I have to grow up, so I’m focusing my energies more on school. I work at Eternal boardshop seasonally in the Fall and parts of Winter, the rest of the year I mooch off my parents. I don’t claim myself to be anything I’m not; I’m actually very honest and blunt. Definitely not what you would consider “cool” or “suave”, I’m more of a dork than anything. I’m working on my Associates in Business but I see myself working more with computers eventually. I was born in Oxnard, California, and lived there until I was about 11. Then moved to Maryland for a while, New Jersey for a while (both like 5 months each), until finally settling in Reno. I’ve been here ever since and this town has pretty much made me who I am which could be good or bad I guess. I like Reno, but moving somewhere else and gaining some new experiences are always welcome. I’d be lying if I said I don’t care what others think about me, I don’t want to be seen as a jerk or an a-hole. I don’t go out of my way to show off or flaunt my steez, the only person I’m trying to impress is myself.

1 comment:

  1. Just noticed it's actually not required in the rubric, but its too late now I'm just gonna leave it

    ReplyDelete